This week Mrs. Matlock has assigned the letter "F" for the class assignment. I wasn't sure what I would blog about until I realized I finally finished a project that has been in the planning stages for months!!!
Several months ago I purchased this bookcase at a yard sale and, as luck would have it, it matched perfectly with a headboard and dresser that I already had! However, I didn't immediately put the bookcase in the same bedroom with the matching pieces!!! Instead the poor thing sat and sat forever in the garage until I found this fabric and these treasures at another sale. I finally got around to working on the bookcase/fabric project and the following photos show the outcome.
Other than a few books for the bottom shelf and one or two more things to complete the shelf with the box of roses, I'm finished! ALMOST!!!!
Join Mrs. Matlock's class for more postings of the letter "F".