Sunday, August 31, 2008

I've lost my mind.....this time I'm sure of it!

Yesterday I had my husband haul the Halloween/Autumn/Thanksgiving/Harvest stuff in from the garage! I was going to wait until after Labor Day to put the stuff up, but I just couldn't wait. You see, I live in Arizona and lately it has been hot and humid due to our monsoons. The dew point is up so it has been miserable outside! I figured if I put up my Autumn/Halloween/Harvest/Thanksgiving stuff early (very early) then maybe the weather would cool off! Do I sound like a person who has a college degree with a ton of post-graduate hours in education????? I think not!!!! At any rate, I started to decorate the house yesterday, and I finished today. I need help...I know it!








































1 comment:

kayellen said...

Hi!
Just saw your adorable autumn decorations!!!Your pumpkins are too cute and I love the purple bats!

Don't put Christmas up yet ok?!

Have a great week:)
Smiles,

kayellen