Thursday, October 8, 2009

Halloween Whimsy


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here is another photo of my newly acquired feather tree. I really like the cute "Trick or Treat" plaque that came with the Halloween decorations. If you "click" on the photo, you can see the tree in detail.
Every home needs one of these organizers for the remote control! It is a Longaberger product and, as you can see, I have Halloween/Harvest accessories for it as well. Along with the remote, I have coasters and the fan/light remote in the plastic compartments. We never have to "search" for our remotes with this cute basket.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I made this "BOO" sign last year and it looks cute with my Halloween bricks and other decor.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay so the candle is crooked....it's broken! I like the orange candles with the black and white harlequin-designed candle holders.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is the first year that I've decorated my hutch with fall/harvest decor. It's good to try something new.
I used to dress my daughter's Cabbage Patch dolls in Halloween costumes made especially for them but I don't do that anymore. I'll save them for my granddaughter.

No comments: