Sunday, March 20, 2011

Breakfast at Tiffany's??????

A few weeks ago my friend, Debbie, invited my husband and me to her house for an informal breakfast.  She asked what I might want and I told her "...pancakes and coffee will be fine."  My husband and I walked into Debbie's house and we were greeted by people visiting from Wisconsin, Debbie's brother and sister, their respective spouses, their children, Debbie, her husband and their two children.  I was surprised but I was also happy to see Debbie's family again and meet the visitors from WI.  I was also shocked by all of the food!  Debbie's "informal breakfast" consisted of:

Coffee
Orange juice
Bottled water
Tea
Waffles galore!
Warm blueberry syrup
Chicken quiche
Vegetarian quiche
Chocolate-covered strawberries
Muffins


Sliced turkey sausage
Cheeses
Ham slices
French pastry
Fruits
Nuts
Fried potatoes

(Debbie is in the background dressed in red)
(Wisconsin visitors in foreground)

BUT.......
there wasn't a pancake in sight!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sounds like a great breakfast... but no pancakes?? lol! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Judie said...

Wow! That's a lot of stuff!!