Monday, June 24, 2013

IKEA ALERT!!!!!


This is a great big FYI for anyone who likes to scrapbook and who lives anywhere near an IKEA.  My daughter was visiting from Tucson on Saturday so we decided to do some shopping at IKEA in Tempe, AZ.  I really didn't need anything and she was mainly looking for decorating ideas so we leisurely strolled the aisles.  I saw a packet of scrapbook papers in an odd location so I didn't pick it up.  Just as we approached the elevators on the second floor, I noticed a whole bunch of stuff for .99!!!!!  I walked over to the shelves and spotted the scrapbook packet again.  I picked it up and popped it into the shopping cart completely convinced that it wasn't going to ring up at .99!
Lo and behold, it did.  So if anyone is interested in parts or all of the packet I've photographed for this post, head over to IKEA and grab one.

CLICK ON EACH PHOTO TO ENLARGE FOR BETTER CLARITY

In this first photo, you can see the ribbons and some embellishments.  

Frames

Stickers and more embellishments

Journaling and accent pieces

Five different 12 x 12 papers (I hid the duplicates underneath each piece)

Needless to say, I was pleased with my purchase.

3 comments:

Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME said...

That is a great deal! I don't need it...but it is a great deal. If you hear of anyone needing a 4 poster queen bed with mattress....I have one to sell. Seriously, let me know!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhh wow! I see an IKEA trip in my future!!!

Barb said...

What a great deal! Thank you for the tip!