Sunday, January 11, 2009

PINK SATURDAY~~~~PART TWO

I'm absolutely thrilled with the responses that I have received from some of the participants in the Pink Saturday group. My post was very rushed and my thoughts weren't exactly in order when I blogged Saturday morning after returning from Tucson. I quickly decided on some photos and uploaded them with some descriptions, but I wasn't completely satisfied with my choices. Therefore, I'm surprised and happy with the comments that I have received. Next Saturday I'm going to stick with a Pink Saturday doll theme and share some photos of a few "lovelies" that I have. I want to thank Beverly at How Sweet The Sound for hosting Pink Saturday, and express to her how grateful I am to be included with such an inspiring group of women who encourage and support one another. I've read so many marvelous blogs and I'm so impressed with each of them. Thank you all, again, for your lovely comments.....they are much appreciated.

No comments: