Thursday, June 18, 2009

Friday's Favorite Family Foto


Welcome to Friday's Favorite Family Foto hosted by Deborah at Pictures, Pots, and Pens. Click on the "Photos" link in the right sidebar to visit other photo contributions.

YUMMY CHOCOLATE DIRTY FACES

The first photo is of me licking the bowl after my mother mixed a chocolate cake. This photo is from the 50's and it was taken in our kitchen when I lived in Rockford, IL. I guess back then little girls wore dresses more often than they do today....looks like mine is covered with an apron to keep it clean.

This next photo is of my daughter, Karen, licking chocolate off of a plastic knife as she frosts a cupcake. This was taken when she was 4 in 1984, and she is sitting on my mom and dad's kitchen table.


This next photo is of Karen at the age of 2 after she had eaten a piece of chocolate cake. It must have been a delicious piece of cake judging from the messy face!
This final photo is of my grandson, Karen's son, as he is "helping" his mom make a birthday cake for his dad. Brandt comes from a long line of chocolate lovers and cake batter "eaters"!
I just love his face as he savors the wonderful taste of CHOCOLATE! Yummy, Yummy

6 comments:

Deborah aka Miss Bee said...

lol! Yes, youR family must have a history of lickin' the bowl clean!
Actually, I love doing that myself.
That last little boy with the big blue eyes is a doll!
Thank you for participating!
Deborah

Keetha Broyles said...

Ahhhhh - - - that spoon licking gene is a strong dominant trait!!!!

Hehehehehehehe

Really cute post.

C'est moi Claudette said...

There's nothing better in my mind than licking the bowl!
Adore your generation lickers lol
Happy FF
Love Claudie
xo
I do not use my google acc. therefor: claudie.frid.com

Karen said...

Now I know where you got your appreciation for pinafore dresses: You grew up with them.

Sue said...

What great pictures with each generation getting a chance to lick the chocolate off the spoon!

Sue

Montee said...

Lickin' chocolate out of the bowl will never get old! I am guilty of doing this sometimes before the kids can.