Saturday, October 19, 2013

Community sale and Estate sale finds

Well our community had a huge sale so I had to see what my neighbors were selling!  I should have put out the stuff I've been meaning to sell, but I wasn't motivated I guess.  At any rate, here are some treasures from today and last week.

Here are two of the four chairs that I purchased at an estate sale last week for $75.00.  All four for $75.00!!!!  They are in perfect condition, they are all lined and they don't wobble.  I couldn't buy the material for $75!  You really should click on the picture to fully see the detail!


This pillow was purchased at the community sale today.  This photo doesn't do it justice.  It is shiny and full of bling.  I really like it.


Here is a better photo of the pillow along with a vanity bench that will go into a spare room for guests.  The "pink" pillow on the bench is reversible to a pretty green velvet.  Very nice.

I thought that this hat would be cute for my granddaughter so I bought it along with the puzzle (all pieces accounted for).....everything for $1.25!

A German-made tea set for my granddaughter........

Between last week and this week, I think that I found some nice things...especially those kitchen chairs!

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wow! Those are some awesome finds! LOVING those chairs!!!!!