Friday, May 9, 2014

A little of this and a little of that!

April was a busy month for me!  I hosted our Bunco group, I did some "junking" (going to garage sales),  I made some crafts and I/we celebrated Easter in Tucson with my daughter and her family.  
This idea came from Pinterest!  What better way to display knives, forks and spoons than to make them look like carrots????  I already had the lamb planter so I just put the "utensils" and napkins in the spot where a plant would normally go! 

I recently bought this cute spring pitcher at a yard sale so I used it for another utensil holder.

My Bunco guests enjoyed the "carrot" displays!

This craft idea is also from Pinterest!  I searched "dollar tree crafts" in Pinterest and found endless possibilities!  I purchased everything at Dollar Tree and proceeded to glue the scented soap petals onto the foam ball.  I didn't follow the directions given on Pinterest so I used twice as many petals and burned my fingers twice as many times!!!!  My advice...always read the directions first!!!!!

A work in progress

Almost done

Finished!

Part of some Bunco decor

I really like this book holder that I found at a yard sale

It is perfect for holding a picture of my mother

More yard sale finds that I used for desserts when I hosted Bunco


All 6 bunny dessert plates were $2.00 at a yard sale!!!!!!

3 comments:

Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME said...

Your bunco parties are the best! And the flower ball turned out beautifully!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loving that flower ball!!! and the plates are ADORABLE!!!!!

Betty said...

I've been watching for a new post. :) You've been gone from here for a while.