Saturday, February 28, 2009

Yard sale delights


I enjoyed my Saturday morning yard sale excursion and I came home with some nice treasures.

I couldn't pass up this darling heart and star angel that just needed a new home. She had sisters in different dresses and sizes but, of course, when I went back to buy them they were gone!!! Will I ever learn?

This birdcage needs another bird and a nest but I thought that it was cute and unique. I also have to glue the ribbon down in a different way and this birdcage will be winner.

This needlework is so pretty and delicate....I just couldn't pass it up.


Here is the framed picture of the needlework that cost a grand total of $2.00. I thought that was a good deal.
I felt pretty good about today's finds because I haven't found anything interesting lately at any garage sales that I've gone to. I feel like I'm getting back into the swing of things now.



No comments: