Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Loretta's blues------NOT

Well, I tried to post my "blue" photos until I realized I couldn't access them from my laptop!!!! I'm not home this week because I'm visiting my daughter and her family in Tucson and, since I'm so computer illiterate, I thought I could still post my photos using my laptop!!! My daughter chuckled and mentioned something about the hard drive on my computer at home being different from the hard drive on my laptop. Trust me, you would have really enjoyed my blue presentation. Alas, instead you get to read blue words on the screen! I'm sooooo embarrassed!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope you have a wonderful visit.

signed...bkm said...

Oh than do post them when you get home and attached them to next weeks...blessings...bkm

Jules said...

How wonderful to know that someone else does these things! I will call again when you are home.

Yanet @ 3 Sun Kissed Boys said...

At least you did blue letters. Post them when you get back!

Sarah said...

No need to feel embarrassed! I think many of us are on the same tech field. LOL
Hope you'll share your blue photos when you get back home. Enjoy your visit.

Jo said...

oh believe me, you are not alone ... you should have heard me trying to describe something to the cell phone guy ... because dd wants bells and whistles that i dont even know exist ... please post your photos when you get back ... and hey, you made an effort typing in all of those blue letters! have a wonderful visit!!!

Cheryl D. said...

Hey, I'm impressed that you're participating while you're traveling. I skipped last week entirely because I was on a cruise.

Diana said...

Aw don't worry about it. I'm computer illiterate too! We should start our own club. We could teach each other what we know and together we could become computer literate!!!!!!
Love Di ♥

Christi S said...

Enjoy your visit, and don't worry a thing about it! :)

Jenny said...

OK. I feel better. I did this exact same thing once...and I felt like the biggest dodo in the world.

So it is really us smart and clever people that do silly things like this! Hooray!

I'm glad you're off having a visit...hope it's a good one. Looks like some intense monsoon storms going on down your way....love the lightening!

I'm glad to see you here, Loretta, and so glad to see a little smile in your writing.

Hugs and A+