Sunday, August 8, 2010

YIPEEEEEEE !!!!!!

I'm sooooo happy because football is back on TV. The Hall of Fame game between the Cincinnati Bengals and the Dallas Cowboys is on now which means that my favorite season is right around the corner! I so enjoy Fall/Autumn because it signifies the end of dreadfully hot summers and the beginning of a coolness in the air that refreshes my soul. I also really enjoy watching football games...both pro and collegiate. I learned about the game of football when I was a student at Arizona State University. I used to date this guy named Bob and he would tell me what and why something was happening in the games we were watching. Since that time, I've really come to love the game of football simply because I understand it so well. I usually impress my husband with my football knowledge, and our most "serious discussions" center around which games we are going to watch during the season. Our poor dogs aren't used to hearing hootin' and hollerin' in the house, so they run and hide when they hear us cheering or screaming during a football game!
I was so excited to see this first football game on TV that I called my son-in-law to tell him to watch the game. Of course my sports-minded, smarty pants son-in-law already knew about the game!!! In fact he told me that football is on every weekend from now until the Super Bowl. I'm so happy! RAH, RAH, RAH

2 comments:

Diana said...

I'm not a huge football fan but I do enjoy watching the Packers with my hubby. It's more fun watching him! Autumn is my favorite season so I am looking forward to it!
Love Di ♥

signed...bkm said...

Me too!!!!