Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Orange parade

Our summer school with Jenny Matlock continues with the color orange this week.
I looked for orange things around my house but I couldn't find any so I have to rely on items that I display throughout the house for Halloween. Thus, I have a parade of orange Halloween things this week.

The first photo is of a cute dish I use to put Halloween goodies on

I really like to display this soap and use these candy dishes in October

This scarecrow is so puffy and orange!

Pumpkin bling!!!!!

More orange and Halloween fun

Orange Halloween ornaments for a withered tree

I made this card ages ago and never did anything with it

Orange garland from a yard sale

This dish is just waiting for some candy corn

The orange "BOO" sign says it all
This is linked back to Alphabe-Thursday for the color orange.

12 comments:

Theresa Plas said...

Nice Job! Halloween will be here before we know it!
Happy Alphabe-Thursday!

Unknown said...

You have a fun collection. I have the leaf bowls too. It is has been so hot here lately. Thank you for the reminder of a time of the year when it will cool down.

Betty said...

I almost thought it might be cooling off when I looked at your Halloween things. Hurry Halloween! A nice collection. Maybe I should get out my Halloween things so I can think it's cooler outside.

Lola said...

What a great collection of bowls - and yes, it's nice to be reminded Autumn - and cooler weather - is quite soon!

Have a great Rainbow Orange day,

LOLA:)

PS Mine this time is HERE. Hope you can stop by.

Christy said...

Stop - I don't want to think about fall - summer is flying by!!
Love your Halloween stuff - I have a BOO just like you!

Diana said...

It is so nice to think of a cooler time! Great post and cute decorations! Love Di ♥

Jo said...

oh you have lots of pretty orange decorations! they all look so festive!

easternsparkle said...

Love your collection of Halloween goodies - great post!

Terra said...

Orange is a very fall color isn't it! Just love the promises of cooler weather all those pictures represent.

Maria's Space said...

What great Halloween decoration. My daughter has a Halloween obsession since she is 3 years old. She would freak over these.

http://reesspace.blogspot.com/2010/08/alphabe-thursday-orange.html

Jenny said...

What a fun collection.

I really enjoyed this little "breath" of autumn on such a humid, icky, hot Arizona Sunday!

Please, oh please, would you order fall up right now?

Thanks for the fun link to Alphabe-Thursday's Rainbow summer school.

I enjoyed your use of the color.

A+

Sarah said...

Fun orange to share. I'm personally ready for fall and pumpkins and cooler weather. :-)
~ Sarah